A note to our visitors: help us provide a safe and welcoming place for everyone
- Follow all current health and safety guidelines
- Please park in designated areas
- No smoking on the property
- No food or picnicking
- Please only walk on the paths and lawns
- No pets, only service animals are permitted
- Young children must be accompanied by an adult at all times; strollers are permitted, but will have limited access
- Photography is permitted for personal use only
- The residence and greenhouses are not open to the public
- Please do not touch or pick any flowers or plants so others are able to enjoy them
- Please dress appropriately and protect yourself from ticks and poison ivy, especially while walking on the nature trails.
Most areas of the garden are wheelchair accessible; please contact us if you require additional accessibility information, or additional accommodation.
Please respect your fellow visitors and the Landcraft Garden Foundation staff. We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia or any discriminatory language or actions of any kind.